Tuesday 22 April 2014

Bluebell Wood and new paintings.

The beautiful days of mid Spring warms my body and soul for the blissful Summer ahead and as the days become longer we can spend much more time enjoying walks through the woods and along the edges of meadows.  Bluebells fill the woodland floor creating a carpet of blues and new leaves of ferns uncurling. The jewel like greens and creamy pink blossoms are gifts from the trees for the birds that are singing their celebration of Spring time once again.




Natural archways and tiny bridges over streams take me deeper into an emerald and sapphire dream.








 Images and sights of this magical world start to manifest inspirations for new paintings.

Bluebell Moon by Amanda Clark.





A Blackbird's Tale by Amanda Clark.

Moon Light Wood by Amanda Clark.




Company of a Blackbird by Amanda Clark


Amber is full of joy on her walks. Leaping around like a deer.


The Woodland Edge by Amanda Clark.



8 comments:

  1. your spring realm is quite beautiful, so many flowers! we still do not have one..... soon though.

    your paintings, each one is a magical realm and a joy to see.

    and your friend Amber is lovely!
    sweet spring days to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cheery flowers - and I love your beautiful tributes to them in your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your lovely words! I love this time of year when the woodlands are full of flowers with a back ground of bright green moss. Reminds me of fairyland.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love your soft beautiful rabbit paintings.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos and your paintings speak of harmony, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is an important siteand great to visit ,
    sell your art work

    ReplyDelete
  7. How To Get Your Ex Lover/Partner/Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Wife Or Husband Back

    I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can communicate with LORD ZAKUZA through the below information's.

    Website via: lordzakuzaspells.com
    WhatsApp/call/text: +1 740 573 9483
    Email: Lordzakuza7 @gmail. com

    ReplyDelete