Tuesday 27 December 2011

I've finally managed to post again after a little problem with my server and just in time to wish you a magical and wonderfilled new year. Here we are already, 2012!  I feel this coming year is going to be filled with new doorways of creativity.  My plans for this new year are already nearly full with joys of painting new paintings,  new workshops, books, teaching Megan, veg garden planning, flowers, herbs and dreams to grow, and even more love to give.
So, a gift for 2012 for you all, there are free ebooks to share. Tell your friends and who ever you want to share this love with.
These are all of the four books I have illustrated for the author Robin C Clark, my brother.
Love to you all and thank you for following my blog page.
 Here is the link to the amazon link and another to view the books   http://amzn.to/uRLZf7     www.peliguin.com

Have a beautiful new year!!!

11 comments:

  1. ... just another reason to look into getting an e-reader! Wishing you beauty and bliss and abundant creativity in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely to see a post from you. i went and looked at these books. they look lovely as can be! his wonderful words mixed with your beautiful art a perfect and magical combination.

    loveliest of new years to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda, What a beautiful Post! So lovely to hear from you! Your books are just amazing...just like you! All our love and blessings are sent to you and your gorgeous family for a New Year filled with LOVE, LAUGHTER and PEACE. Take care, Blessings! Penni xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a brand new follower dropping in to say I love this blog and your beautiful artwork! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nearly the 1st Jan!
    Wishing you all a magical new year and wonderfilled new beginnings!

    Much love.
    Amanda. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda, I just popped over to Peliguin to have a look and saw that Robin's e-book won an award in the WA Premier's Book Awards! Does he live here in Perth too?

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and that 2012 is full of joy and creativity too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes he does!! I'm sure he would love to meet you too. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Amanda! Sounds like a busy and fruitful year ahead for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just stumbled on your site and am happy to have found it. I hope you have a good start to 2012 and look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Amanda, Your new paintings look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You have channeled the essence of the Sharman's beautifully. My mum was a practicing Sharmanic Healer, so I truly embrace the story of old and know that they do definately exist!With all my love and spirit wishes for a wonderful 2012! Much love and blessings, Penni xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely magical paintings. Found one of them while searching Google Images. How nice to have found a blog to visit as well.

    ReplyDelete